Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Strokes!

Wow! When I should have been doing my homework, I was surfing the net for some videos on the Strokes. I ran into the first and last performances the Strokes had on Conan O' Brien. How cool is that?

Why the Stokes? They are definitely one of my favorite bands of all time. Of course, their music is the attraction. I cannot find one song composed by them that I don't like. I think that this band is really musically involved, and it shows in their music and interviews.

On top of that, these New York cats can never look anymore badass than they do on stage. They really do look like five models who decided to start up a band, and their passion for composing awesome music gives them a rep well respected.




5 comments:

  1. The Strokes are Awesome!!!! My all time favorite band!! Their sound, their look, their attitude!!! They ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right!! That is awesome that you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. If only I culd see them perfom live!! But its impossible that they come down here...hey man listen to this an tell me what you think.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8U3YG9wCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their pretty cool...The Walkmen. I never heard of them until now. Thanks! I have been mostly listening to old stuff these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I read your entry about the 80´s.. really cool music from that decade!

    ReplyDelete